jeudi 19 novembre 2009

Agassi to Marat Safin : "I give you the entire year of 1997"

Andre Agassi reacted yesterday to Marat Safin's comments that the American should "give back his Grand Slam titles" following his admittance of taking crystal meth in 1997.

Taken from yesterday's Good Day LA show, where Agassi replied to the newly retreated Russian player : 


"In 1997, I fell to 141 in the world, my life was in ruins. I would love to take that entire year, box it up, I'd love to send it to him, he can have the whole year"

Earlier this week, Aussie tennis legend John Newcombe dismissed Safin's suggestion as "stupid. I think that was a bit of Marat tongue-in-cheek."

Ref : Good Day LA, Youtube 3'30"" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3awzlCIaJM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire